- An October Day @ Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
- Wind, Waves and Light: Art in Motion
- 15 October: Saint Teresa of Ávila!!
- Quickie Quote: Soulfully Motivated LOVE!
- A Canadian Thanksgiving Blessing (slightly humorous!)
- SPEAKING OUT: Voices of Love vs. Hate
- Birthday Blues: Surprised by Joy!
- Snapshots and Whatnot: Staycation Grooves
Read posts about…
- Follow Roses in the Rubble on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: cheese
CAUTION: KEEP AWAY FROM THE EDGE OF THE CLIFF (Monument Valley, UT) Here’s something for Lent to consider, how close do we get to the cliffs of temptation? “Free cheese is always available in mousetraps.” (Anonymous) It’s been hard for … Continue reading