- Bubble Baths (of God’s Love!)
- Snapshots & Whatnot: Contemplative Beauty
- Snapshots & Whatnot: foggy-time clarity
- Life is Difficult (a poem by Virginia : )
- #LOVEVA : VIRGINIA IS FOR LOVERS!
- #AllSouls: Legacies of Love (and Hope!)
- “Happily Ever After” @ Halloween?
- HOCKING HILLS: TREES! TREES! (& MANIFOLD MAJESTY)
Read posts about…
- Follow Roses in the Rubble on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Irish prayers
The day is almost done, gone with the sun… & i must run! Too much to do today, too little time. Sound familiar? But, happy Saint Patrick’s Day (anyway!) …i posted something awhile aback about a really fun St. Patrick’s … Continue reading
Saint Patrick’s Day is coming (Sunday!!) So, late on this Lenten Friday here’s one of his powerful prayers to reflect upon (’tis also a good one to consider taking along into our daily prayer closets to get those morning prayers … Continue reading
A prayer for this Monday in Lent…& as the Conclave begins tomorrow in Rome(!!) “Rouse us, O Lord, from the sleep of apathy and from tossing to and fro in our thoughts.. That we may not longer live as in … Continue reading
For this Friday in Lent, given the proximity of Saint Patrick’s day (one day over) here’s another prayer attributed to this Irish saint. I first heard this from the angelic voice of Lisa Kelly, one of the Celtic Women, singing … Continue reading