- Bubble Baths (of God’s Love!)
- Snapshots & Whatnot: Contemplative Beauty
- Snapshots & Whatnot: foggy-time clarity
- Life is Difficult (a poem by Virginia : )
- #LOVEVA : VIRGINIA IS FOR LOVERS!
- #AllSouls: Legacies of Love (and Hope!)
- “Happily Ever After” @ Halloween?
- HOCKING HILLS: TREES! TREES! (& MANIFOLD MAJESTY)
Read posts about…
- Follow Roses in the Rubble on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Butchart Gardens
A few years ago my brother & I happened to visit Canada on Victoria Day during a bucket list Rocky Mountaineer trip from Vancouver to Alberta (as previously blogged about here: Victoria Day in Canada.) water taxis in Victoria, capital … Continue reading
Last June we had a grand time visiting Canada (as detailed in my Victoria Day post) so today here’s a bigger peek at the beauty of Butchart Gardens in Victoria. Beautiful blue flowers! Morning stretches… …walkways of wonder cool trees… … Continue reading
Happy Victoria Day, Canada!! Last year my brother & I got in on the celebratory fun at the start of a two-week bucket-list trip organized by the Rocky Mountaineer from Vancouver in British Columbia to the Canadian Rockies in Alberta. … Continue reading