- Quickie Quote: Being Alive (PERSPECTIVE!)
- Quickie Quote: AUTUMN!
- ImageQuote: PEACE! PEACE! PEACE!
- Transformative (#writing) Grooves in Kentucky!!
- (a little quickie) Pumpkin Spice Humor
- YOU JUST GO ON (Virginia’s thoughts about it…)
- Facing Change: A Flowery Perspective
- 05 September: Saint Mother Teresa of Calcutta
Read posts about…
- Follow Roses in the Rubble on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: travel photography
WHATNOT: Today’s Snapshots highlight a recent visit to Chincoteague Island, located on Virginia’s Eastern Shore. I know – confusing! Virginia (the blogger) lives in Virginia (the state of) located on the East Coast of the U.S.A. Chincoteague is just a … Continue reading
Last June we had a grand time visiting Canada (as detailed in my Victoria Day post) so today here’s a bigger peek at the beauty of Butchart Gardens in Victoria. Beautiful blue flowers! Morning stretches… …walkways of wonder cool trees… … Continue reading
THE SNAPSHOT(s) (From Hermanus, South Africa) Oh, joy begin… …again… …again & again & again… Oh, joy begin. … & WHATNOT Last nite Stephen Colbert hosted DAVE MATTHEWS on his show. I have been a Dave Matthews groupie for quite … Continue reading
So yesterday was cold, dark & stormy in these parts… yet our fall leaves were just BURSTING with color – yellows cascading around reds, orange limbs peeking out between… it seemed like Tolkien’s Lothlorien. Dark sky & rain, but bright … Continue reading