- 25 October: PAPA! PAPA! PAPA!
- Quickie Quote: Eternity’s Sunrise (& butterflies!)
- An October Day @ Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
- Wind, Waves and Light: Art in Motion
- 15 October: Saint Teresa of Ávila!!
- Quickie Quote: Soulfully Motivated LOVE!
- A Canadian Thanksgiving Blessing (slightly humorous!)
- SPEAKING OUT: Voices of Love vs. Hate
Read posts about…
- Follow Roses in the Rubble on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: birding
Last week we noticed lots of chirping going on outside our front door. Nothing too unusual in that since our bird feeders are close by, but the chirps seemed a bit localized. At one point whilst opening the door, I … Continue reading
A few weeks before Christmas my neighbor Laurin recommended the movie, “The Big Year.” Since my brother & I like birds (really like them) she thought we would enjoy this movie, based on a book by Mark Obmascik about three … Continue reading
WHATNOT: Today’s Snapshots highlight a recent visit to Chincoteague Island, located on Virginia’s Eastern Shore. I know – confusing! Virginia (the blogger) lives in Virginia (the state of) located on the East Coast of the U.S.A. Chincoteague is just a … Continue reading