- An October Day @ Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
- Wind, Waves and Light: Art in Motion
- 15 October: Saint Teresa of Ávila!!
- Quickie Quote: Soulfully Motivated LOVE!
- A Canadian Thanksgiving Blessing (slightly humorous!)
- SPEAKING OUT: Voices of Love vs. Hate
- Birthday Blues: Surprised by Joy!
- Snapshots and Whatnot: Staycation Grooves
Read posts about…
- Follow Roses in the Rubble on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Stephen Colbert
THE SNAPSHOT(s) (From Hermanus, South Africa) Oh, joy begin… …again… …again & again & again… Oh, joy begin. … & WHATNOT Last nite Stephen Colbert hosted DAVE MATTHEWS on his show. I have been a Dave Matthews groupie for quite … Continue reading
As a Stephen Colbert groupie, I record his Late Nite show every night & binge watch them at some point each week. Sometimes bits get fast forwarded, but I always like to watch his encounters with guests that are often … Continue reading
What happened to civility in our political discourse? On Sunday a spiffy Cadillac pulled up next to me at a stoplight. As a tinted window buzzed down, I thought, “have I done something wrong?” But the well-heeled lady waved and … Continue reading