- Bubble Baths (of God’s Love!)
- Snapshots & Whatnot: Contemplative Beauty
- Snapshots & Whatnot: foggy-time clarity
- Life is Difficult (a poem by Virginia : )
- #LOVEVA : VIRGINIA IS FOR LOVERS!
- #AllSouls: Legacies of Love (and Hope!)
- “Happily Ever After” @ Halloween?
- HOCKING HILLS: TREES! TREES! (& MANIFOLD MAJESTY)
Read posts about…
- Follow Roses in the Rubble on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Stephen Colbert
THE SNAPSHOT(s) (From Hermanus, South Africa) Oh, joy begin… …again… …again & again & again… Oh, joy begin. … & WHATNOT Last nite Stephen Colbert hosted DAVE MATTHEWS on his show. I have been a Dave Matthews groupie for quite … Continue reading
As a Stephen Colbert groupie, I record his Late Nite show every night & binge watch them at some point each week. Sometimes bits get fast forwarded, but I always like to watch his encounters with guests that are often … Continue reading
What happened to civility in our political discourse? On Sunday a spiffy Cadillac pulled up next to me at a stoplight. As a tinted window buzzed down, I thought, “have I done something wrong?” But the well-heeled lady waved and … Continue reading