- An October Day @ Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
- Wind, Waves and Light: Art in Motion
- 15 October: Saint Teresa of Ávila!!
- Quickie Quote: Soulfully Motivated LOVE!
- A Canadian Thanksgiving Blessing (slightly humorous!)
- SPEAKING OUT: Voices of Love vs. Hate
- Birthday Blues: Surprised by Joy!
- Snapshots and Whatnot: Staycation Grooves
Read posts about…
- Follow Roses in the Rubble on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Elections
Many of you know that Virginia (the person) lives in Virginia (the state.) It can be confusing at times, “Hello, I’m Virginia, from Virginia.” And, guess what? I also went to the University of Virginia. (Here’s a past post about … Continue reading
For friends from other countries (& here, too) these last few weeks the U.S. midterm elections have swallowed our national media’s attention for the big showdown Tuesday, November 6th. Usually not as many Americans vote in midterms (the 2-year interval … Continue reading
What happened to civility in our political discourse? On Sunday a spiffy Cadillac pulled up next to me at a stoplight. As a tinted window buzzed down, I thought, “have I done something wrong?” But the well-heeled lady waved and … Continue reading