- An October Day @ Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
- Wind, Waves and Light: Art in Motion
- 15 October: Saint Teresa of Ávila!!
- Quickie Quote: Soulfully Motivated LOVE!
- A Canadian Thanksgiving Blessing (slightly humorous!)
- SPEAKING OUT: Voices of Love vs. Hate
- Birthday Blues: Surprised by Joy!
- Snapshots and Whatnot: Staycation Grooves
Read posts about…
- Follow Roses in the Rubble on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: civil rights
I am so very jealous. Not a good thing to be, admittedly, but still in that green state of envy (as in, green with envy?) Yesterday my brother unexpectedly met Dr. Christine Darden, one of the NASA scientists from Margot … Continue reading
Tomorrow many folks of many faiths will fill the streets of Washington, D.C. to raise awareness for unborn little ones in the 2017 March for Life. I realize the issue of abortion pushes emotional buttons, but here are my thoughts … Continue reading
What happened to civility in our political discourse? On Sunday a spiffy Cadillac pulled up next to me at a stoplight. As a tinted window buzzed down, I thought, “have I done something wrong?” But the well-heeled lady waved and … Continue reading