- Bubble Baths (of God’s Love!)
- Snapshots & Whatnot: Contemplative Beauty
- Snapshots & Whatnot: foggy-time clarity
- Life is Difficult (a poem by Virginia : )
- #LOVEVA : VIRGINIA IS FOR LOVERS!
- #AllSouls: Legacies of Love (and Hope!)
- “Happily Ever After” @ Halloween?
- HOCKING HILLS: TREES! TREES! (& MANIFOLD MAJESTY)
Read posts about…
- Follow Roses in the Rubble on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: current-events
What does it mean to be kind? “Kin” and “kindred” connote family. Kindred spirits are of like minds and hearts. To be kind means to treat others like my kin, like family, with respect, care and compassion. To be and … Continue reading
Today we celebrate women & women’s rights as International Women’s Day 2013 activities highlight progress & continued challenges around the world. I am so very blessed to have so many amazing women who impacted my life (click here to read … Continue reading