- An October Day @ Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
- Wind, Waves and Light: Art in Motion
- 15 October: Saint Teresa of Ávila!!
- Quickie Quote: Soulfully Motivated LOVE!
- A Canadian Thanksgiving Blessing (slightly humorous!)
- SPEAKING OUT: Voices of Love vs. Hate
- Birthday Blues: Surprised by Joy!
- Snapshots and Whatnot: Staycation Grooves
Read posts about…
- Follow Roses in the Rubble on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Social justice
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” Martin Luther King, Jr. Today we celebrate the life of Martin Luther King, Jr., an extraordinary man who led a … Continue reading →
“As we mark World Day of Social Justice, we see far too many places where there are increasing opportunities for a few and only rising inequality for the many. Growing inequality undermines the international community’s progress in lifting millions out … Continue reading →
Last week Mama (the célèbre) chose ‘Amazing Grace’ for us to watch on her birthday. As always, the true story of William Wilberforce’s tremendous efforts to end the slave trade in the late 18th century is SO VERY INSPIRATIONAL. At … Continue reading →