- Quickie Quote: Eternity’s Sunrise (& butterflies!)
- An October Day @ Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
- Wind, Waves and Light: Art in Motion
- 15 October: Saint Teresa of Ávila!!
- Quickie Quote: Soulfully Motivated LOVE!
- A Canadian Thanksgiving Blessing (slightly humorous!)
- SPEAKING OUT: Voices of Love vs. Hate
- Birthday Blues: Surprised by Joy!
Read posts about…
- Follow Roses in the Rubble on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Amazing Grace
“On the day I called You, You answered me. You made me strong and brave.” Psalm 138:3 “When we long for life without difficulties, remind us that oaks grow strong in contrary winds and diamonds are made under pressure.” Peter … Continue reading
Sharing a previous post from 2012 while traveling this week, be blessed! Father Gregory Boyle, founder of Homeboy Industries in L.A., writes of compassion, redemption and the ‘slow work of God’ in his book, Tattoos on the Heart. Providing powerful … Continue reading
It’s been an Amazing Grace kind of week, thinking of Mama. This morning it was the first hymn we sang at church. So, here’s a bit of amazing music to uplift your soul today. A friend recently gifted me with … Continue reading
Here’s a bit of spiritual wisdom on this Lenten Tuesday as we tackle the tough stuff in front of us, our piles, ‘to do lists’ (and maybe things we keep putting off?) “God is able to make all grace abound … Continue reading
instead of having The Cranks, giving thanks for 6 YEARS hanging out with the Savvy Saints in Williamsburg, Virginia (vs. the rest of the exciting globe…) Did i mention that Willsb is a small town? That i am over 40? … Continue reading