- An October Day @ Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
- Wind, Waves and Light: Art in Motion
- 15 October: Saint Teresa of Ávila!!
- Quickie Quote: Soulfully Motivated LOVE!
- A Canadian Thanksgiving Blessing (slightly humorous!)
- SPEAKING OUT: Voices of Love vs. Hate
- Birthday Blues: Surprised by Joy!
- Snapshots and Whatnot: Staycation Grooves
Read posts about…
- Follow Roses in the Rubble on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: waterfalls
On this summer Sunday (when we may be feeling a little hot and bothered) here’s a reminder that God’s love never runs dry. “This I have known for certain, that God is love. Even if I have been mistaken on … Continue reading
Years ago my brother and I visited Niagara-on-the-Lake in southern Ontario to see Niagara Falls from the Canadian side – a glorious occasion for this waterfall groupie! “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time … Continue reading
Here’s a bit of spiritual wisdom on this Lenten Tuesday as we tackle the tough stuff in front of us, our piles, ‘to do lists’ (and maybe things we keep putting off?) “God is able to make all grace abound … Continue reading
Virginia has been off the blogging grid awhile, but this week marks 5 years here at Roses in the Rubble (drum roll!) so she’s getting back into blogging grooves. My brother and I recently returned from a two week visit … Continue reading
Here’s a cool pic taken in Yellowstone Park awhile back…“God who is eternal, infinite, supremely mighty, does great & unfathomable things in heaven and in earth, and there is no understanding His wonderful works. If the works of God could … Continue reading
Inspiration from Isaiah (more Favorite Verses!!) “But now thus says the Lord, He who created you, O Jacob, He who formed you, O Israel: Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are … Continue reading