- Snapshots & Whatnot: Flowery Fall Colors
- 25 October: PAPA! PAPA! PAPA!
- Quickie Quote: Eternity’s Sunrise (& butterflies!)
- An October Day @ Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
- Wind, Waves and Light: Art in Motion
- 15 October: Saint Teresa of Ávila!!
- Quickie Quote: Soulfully Motivated LOVE!
- A Canadian Thanksgiving Blessing (slightly humorous!)
Read posts about…
- Follow Roses in the Rubble on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Banff National Park
SNAPSHOTS: Ever get to the place where you need to make a decision about which path to take when facing a fork in the road? Traipsing along a path in the woods suddenly there’s a fork: which way to find … Continue reading
It’s Earth Day 2017: a day to give thanks for our truly amazing planet… … and consider all that needs doing to protect it from imploding. Today our planet Earth faces huge climate change challenges, environmental degradation of natural resources, … Continue reading