- 25 October: PAPA! PAPA! PAPA!
- Quickie Quote: Eternity’s Sunrise (& butterflies!)
- An October Day @ Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
- Wind, Waves and Light: Art in Motion
- 15 October: Saint Teresa of Ávila!!
- Quickie Quote: Soulfully Motivated LOVE!
- A Canadian Thanksgiving Blessing (slightly humorous!)
- SPEAKING OUT: Voices of Love vs. Hate
Read posts about…
- Follow Roses in the Rubble on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Earth Day
Faithful readers of this blog know that Virginia is a tree groupie, a waterfall groupie, and an avid groupie of mountains, beaches, forests, lakes, birds, oceans and flowers… Majestic trees @ Banff National Park (Canada) A tree AND an ocean … Continue reading
It’s Earth Day 2017: a day to give thanks for our truly amazing planet… … and consider all that needs doing to protect it from imploding. Today our planet Earth faces huge climate change challenges, environmental degradation of natural resources, … Continue reading
You know how you find new music & play it over & over?? well, a few weeks ago my brother downloaded John Adorney’s Waiting for the Moon for our Kitchen Playlist, but I have moved it all around the house … Continue reading