- Bubble Baths (of God’s Love!)
- Snapshots & Whatnot: Contemplative Beauty
- Snapshots & Whatnot: foggy-time clarity
- Life is Difficult (a poem by Virginia : )
- #LOVEVA : VIRGINIA IS FOR LOVERS!
- #AllSouls: Legacies of Love (and Hope!)
- “Happily Ever After” @ Halloween?
- HOCKING HILLS: TREES! TREES! (& MANIFOLD MAJESTY)
Read posts about…
- Follow Roses in the Rubble on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Faith in Action
On Saturday my sister came to hang out with the Savvy Saints while my brother & i zoomed out to see Lee Daniel’s “The Butler.” After a week of listening to Dwight Davis morning promotional plugs on WHRO, (our local … Continue reading
Today we spent quite a long time listening to the Scriptures – from the triumphant palm waving entry of Jesus into Jerusalem at the beginning of the service to the whole Passion account (Luke’s version) : the Last Supper, the … Continue reading
Virginia the Blogger has a relatively Good Reason for being M.I.A. the last 2 days of her Lenten Challenge: KIDNEY STONES. After partying a Wee Bit Too Much as Rolling Stones (blaring pain, not guitars) the misbehaving stones finally rolled … Continue reading