- Bubble Baths (of God’s Love!)
- Snapshots & Whatnot: Contemplative Beauty
- Snapshots & Whatnot: foggy-time clarity
- Life is Difficult (a poem by Virginia : )
- #LOVEVA : VIRGINIA IS FOR LOVERS!
- #AllSouls: Legacies of Love (and Hope!)
- “Happily Ever After” @ Halloween?
- HOCKING HILLS: TREES! TREES! (& MANIFOLD MAJESTY)
Read posts about…
- Follow Roses in the Rubble on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Passion Sunday
Passion Sunday’s liturgical readings begin with Palm waving & then take us through the whole account of Christ’s passion found in the Gospel of Luke, chapters 22 and 23. As we contemplate the ultimate sacrifice Jesus made for us, here … Continue reading
We begin Passion Sunday waving palms of adoration and end with Jesus Christ on the Cross – the ultimate sacrifice. G.K. Chesterton once wrote, “the Christian ideal has not been tried and found wanting; it has been found difficult and … Continue reading
Today we spent quite a long time listening to the Scriptures – from the triumphant palm waving entry of Jesus into Jerusalem at the beginning of the service to the whole Passion account (Luke’s version) : the Last Supper, the … Continue reading
Sometimes I wonder how God puts up with us broken clay pots (especially when some clay pots are a bit sneakier than others)… how we get so worked up over niddly, piddly things ‘he said, she said’ – ‘he did … Continue reading