- An October Day @ Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
- Wind, Waves and Light: Art in Motion
- 15 October: Saint Teresa of Ávila!!
- Quickie Quote: Soulfully Motivated LOVE!
- A Canadian Thanksgiving Blessing (slightly humorous!)
- SPEAKING OUT: Voices of Love vs. Hate
- Birthday Blues: Surprised by Joy!
- Snapshots and Whatnot: Staycation Grooves
Read posts about…
- Follow Roses in the Rubble on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: the Cross of Christ
Good Friday: Jesus is rejected, beaten, mocked, whipped, scourged. After carrying a heavy cross, nails pierce His hands and His feet. There He hangs, on the cross, suffering for you, and me; suffering for us & all humanity. “Father, forgive … Continue reading
We begin Passion Sunday waving palms of adoration and end with Jesus Christ on the Cross – the ultimate sacrifice. G.K. Chesterton once wrote, “the Christian ideal has not been tried and found wanting; it has been found difficult and … Continue reading
Out all day at an amazing ICM Women’s Conference (more on that later) so here’s a quote for this Saturday in Lent to keep our minds focused on the Cross. “What has the Cross given to those who have gazed … Continue reading