- An October Day @ Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
- Wind, Waves and Light: Art in Motion
- 15 October: Saint Teresa of Ávila!!
- Quickie Quote: Soulfully Motivated LOVE!
- A Canadian Thanksgiving Blessing (slightly humorous!)
- SPEAKING OUT: Voices of Love vs. Hate
- Birthday Blues: Surprised by Joy!
- Snapshots and Whatnot: Staycation Grooves
Read posts about…
- Follow Roses in the Rubble on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: St. George’s Monastery
As we continue through Passion Week, here are a few thoughts for our minds & hearts to munch on from the amazingly prolific (& one of my absolutely favorite spiritual writers) – the Trappist monk Thomas Merton… “The desert is the … Continue reading
Here’s a reflective quote for today (with photos to go with…) “Our brokenness is the wound through which the full power of God can penetrate our being and transfigure us in God…. Yes, through our wounds the power of God … Continue reading