- Bubble Baths (of God’s Love!)
- Snapshots & Whatnot: Contemplative Beauty
- Snapshots & Whatnot: foggy-time clarity
- Life is Difficult (a poem by Virginia : )
- #LOVEVA : VIRGINIA IS FOR LOVERS!
- #AllSouls: Legacies of Love (and Hope!)
- “Happily Ever After” @ Halloween?
- HOCKING HILLS: TREES! TREES! (& MANIFOLD MAJESTY)
Read posts about…
- Follow Roses in the Rubble on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Catherine Doherty
On this cold Lenten Wednesday, here are a few thoughts from Catherine Doherty (a favorite writer & spiritual heroine) that encourage us to immerse our hearts in the warm seas of God’s mercy. St. Christopher’s, Seabrook Island, SC “Lent is … Continue reading
Good Friday: Jesus is rejected, beaten, mocked, whipped, scourged. After carrying a heavy cross, nails pierce His hands and His feet. There He hangs, on the cross, suffering for you, and me; suffering for us & all humanity. “Father, forgive … Continue reading
The sun eventually came out today, a reminder that spring is (almost) here – ’twas still a tad chilly to loll about outside! I know, i know – we’re a bit past the official start date, but our wacky winter … Continue reading
Tomorrow is Christmas Eve (ready or not!) Our Advent hearts await the new day & new light of the Christ child to rekindle the flames of faith in the dark corners of our lives and the world around us. @ … Continue reading
Tomorrow we get back into Ordinary Time (vs. Advent, Christmas & Epiphany…) but before so doing, let’s backtrack a bit to the Wise Men following a Star. At church last week Msgr. Mike challenged us about the kind(s) of stars … Continue reading