- An October Day @ Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
- Wind, Waves and Light: Art in Motion
- 15 October: Saint Teresa of Ávila!!
- Quickie Quote: Soulfully Motivated LOVE!
- A Canadian Thanksgiving Blessing (slightly humorous!)
- SPEAKING OUT: Voices of Love vs. Hate
- Birthday Blues: Surprised by Joy!
- Snapshots and Whatnot: Staycation Grooves
Read posts about…
- Follow Roses in the Rubble on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: spring
Even though we’ve had some frosty nights this week (& one Canadian buddy posted photos of snow in Ottawa yesterday) it’s SPRING! Flowers busting out all over make it hard to stay on the road when cherry blossoms and majestic … Continue reading
The sun eventually came out today, a reminder that spring is (almost) here – ’twas still a tad chilly to loll about outside! I know, i know – we’re a bit past the official start date, but our wacky winter … Continue reading
I do not know the why of how the Easter Bunny got mixed up in the religious celebration of the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ, but for Some Reason the Easter Bunny gets Very Busy just before Easter Sunday … Continue reading