- An October Day @ Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
- Wind, Waves and Light: Art in Motion
- 15 October: Saint Teresa of Ávila!!
- Quickie Quote: Soulfully Motivated LOVE!
- A Canadian Thanksgiving Blessing (slightly humorous!)
- SPEAKING OUT: Voices of Love vs. Hate
- Birthday Blues: Surprised by Joy!
- Snapshots and Whatnot: Staycation Grooves
Read posts about…
- Follow Roses in the Rubble on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Williamsburg Virginia
“A cyclist is someone who is seriously involved in cycling. A person riding a bike is, well, a person riding a bike. Cyclists use the word “cycling” to indicate that they are engaging in a Serious Activity, not just a … Continue reading
WHATNOT… Our local 4th of July celebrations usually come with fireworks as here in Tidewater Virginia (the state of) folks take history seriously. Yorktown, where British General Cornwallis surrendered (ending the Revolutionary War), is only 20 minutes via automobile from … Continue reading
Yesterday to celebrate my brother’s 12 years as a Reference Librarian at the Williamsburg Regional Libraries, we enjoyed a lovely lunch at Food for Thought (what a selection of delightfully delectable vegetarian dishes & plentiful meaty options for the carnivore!) … Continue reading