- Bubble Baths (of God’s Love!)
- Snapshots & Whatnot: Contemplative Beauty
- Snapshots & Whatnot: foggy-time clarity
- Life is Difficult (a poem by Virginia : )
- #LOVEVA : VIRGINIA IS FOR LOVERS!
- #AllSouls: Legacies of Love (and Hope!)
- “Happily Ever After” @ Halloween?
- HOCKING HILLS: TREES! TREES! (& MANIFOLD MAJESTY)
Read posts about…
- Follow Roses in the Rubble on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Fourth of July
WHATNOT… Our local 4th of July celebrations usually come with fireworks as here in Tidewater Virginia (the state of) folks take history seriously. Yorktown, where British General Cornwallis surrendered (ending the Revolutionary War), is only 20 minutes via automobile from … Continue reading