- 25 October: PAPA! PAPA! PAPA!
- Quickie Quote: Eternity’s Sunrise (& butterflies!)
- An October Day @ Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
- Wind, Waves and Light: Art in Motion
- 15 October: Saint Teresa of Ávila!!
- Quickie Quote: Soulfully Motivated LOVE!
- A Canadian Thanksgiving Blessing (slightly humorous!)
- SPEAKING OUT: Voices of Love vs. Hate
Read posts about…
- Follow Roses in the Rubble on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Mad About Chocolate
Even though we’ve had some frosty nights this week (& one Canadian buddy posted photos of snow in Ottawa yesterday) it’s SPRING! Flowers busting out all over make it hard to stay on the road when cherry blossoms and majestic … Continue reading
Today is the Feast of the Annunciation, when Angel Gabriel appeared to Mary & said she would be with child. It’s a FEAST day which means what we give up for Lent we can indulge in just a little. So, … Continue reading