- Snapshots & Whatnot: Flowery Fall Colors
- 25 October: PAPA! PAPA! PAPA!
- Quickie Quote: Eternity’s Sunrise (& butterflies!)
- An October Day @ Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
- Wind, Waves and Light: Art in Motion
- 15 October: Saint Teresa of Ávila!!
- Quickie Quote: Soulfully Motivated LOVE!
- A Canadian Thanksgiving Blessing (slightly humorous!)
Read posts about…
- Follow Roses in the Rubble on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: patience
Patience is never easy, especially for impatient redheads… …and perky warblers who don’t stay still for very long. “Patience is most perfect when it is less mixed up with anxiety and worry.” Padre Pio “Have patience with all things, but … Continue reading
On this 11th day of Advent, Virginia is contemplating patience as a discipline (not an easy thing for impatient redheads…) “Patience is a hard discipline. It is not just waiting until something happens over which we have no control: the … Continue reading
On this Second Sunday of Advent, Virginia is contemplating waiting and wonder (being open to wonder while waiting for something?) “Wonder is the beginning of wisdom.” Greek proverb “Teach us to wait, as we hang in the balance of the … Continue reading
SNAPSHOT: Chincoteague National Wildlife Reserve, VA & WHATNOT: Waiting is a big part of Advent, something that at times is not the easiest thing to do (especially for impatient red-heads!) Here’s an arresting thought & prayer from my favorite Trappist … Continue reading
Today is the Feast of the Annunciation, when Angel Gabriel appeared to Mary & said she would be with child. It’s a FEAST day which means what we give up for Lent we can indulge in just a little. So, … Continue reading