- 25 October: PAPA! PAPA! PAPA!
- Quickie Quote: Eternity’s Sunrise (& butterflies!)
- An October Day @ Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
- Wind, Waves and Light: Art in Motion
- 15 October: Saint Teresa of Ávila!!
- Quickie Quote: Soulfully Motivated LOVE!
- A Canadian Thanksgiving Blessing (slightly humorous!)
- SPEAKING OUT: Voices of Love vs. Hate
Read posts about…
- Follow Roses in the Rubble on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Chocolate
Once again it’s Mother’s Day, a time to honor and love on our mothers with a little extra pizazz. For some of us this is also a day we miss our mamas (a little more than usual.) It’s not easy … Continue reading
“Make tea, not war.” Monty Python’s Flying Circus This week it’s birizzzy freezing in many parts of North America. With cold temps seeping into our gratitude meters (sapping them of warmth) it may be hard to focus on things for … Continue reading
Betwixt Christmas and New Year’s, hope everyone is having a blessed holiday week, or at least indulging in a little hot chocolate. It’s birizzy cold in these parts and will get even colder New Year’s Eve. (14F = -10C) My … Continue reading
Even though we’ve had some frosty nights this week (& one Canadian buddy posted photos of snow in Ottawa yesterday) it’s SPRING! Flowers busting out all over make it hard to stay on the road when cherry blossoms and majestic … Continue reading
Today is the Feast of the Annunciation, when Angel Gabriel appeared to Mary & said she would be with child. It’s a FEAST day which means what we give up for Lent we can indulge in just a little. So, … Continue reading
Dark gray skies + damp cold drizzles = a dreary day. It’s easy to sink into dreary day doldrums (especially when tucked under warm blankies) … how to get out? (of bed?! and the doldrums!?) I don’t know about you, … Continue reading