- 25 October: PAPA! PAPA! PAPA!
- Quickie Quote: Eternity’s Sunrise (& butterflies!)
- An October Day @ Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
- Wind, Waves and Light: Art in Motion
- 15 October: Saint Teresa of Ávila!!
- Quickie Quote: Soulfully Motivated LOVE!
- A Canadian Thanksgiving Blessing (slightly humorous!)
- SPEAKING OUT: Voices of Love vs. Hate
Read posts about…
- Follow Roses in the Rubble on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Mother’s Day
Once again it’s Mother’s Day, a time to celebrate our mothers with flowers, chocolates and special treats. This is also a day many of us miss our mamas. Mama with two of her favorite things: chocolates & flowers It’s not … Continue reading
Once again it’s Mother’s Day, a time to honor and love on our mothers with a little extra pizazz. For some of us this is also a day we miss our mamas (a little more than usual.) It’s not easy … Continue reading
Since last year I posted about being mother-less on Mother’s Day, here’s something else I wrote (hoping the Heavenly postal system can forward it on to her!) 13 May 2018 Mrs. Virginia Johnson Woodward c/o The Angels 76 Streets of … Continue reading
Virginia is Mother-less on Mother’s Day for the second time (which doesn’t make it any easier.) Sharing with you a post from last year… After a spate of rainy days it was great to be outside today absorbing sorely missed … Continue reading
After a whole week of rainy days it was great to just be outside today absorbing sorely missed sunshine. Couldn’t help but remember the many hours spent with Mama last year on the deck lounge chairs, enjoying the trees, the … Continue reading