- An October Day @ Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
- Wind, Waves and Light: Art in Motion
- 15 October: Saint Teresa of Ávila!!
- Quickie Quote: Soulfully Motivated LOVE!
- A Canadian Thanksgiving Blessing (slightly humorous!)
- SPEAKING OUT: Voices of Love vs. Hate
- Birthday Blues: Surprised by Joy!
- Snapshots and Whatnot: Staycation Grooves
Read posts about…
- Follow Roses in the Rubble on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Heaven
Once again it’s Mother’s Day, a time to honor and love on our mothers with a little extra pizazz. For some of us this is also a day we miss our mamas (a little more than usual.) It’s not easy … Continue reading
Since last year I posted about being mother-less on Mother’s Day, here’s something else I wrote (hoping the Heavenly postal system can forward it on to her!) 13 May 2018 Mrs. Virginia Johnson Woodward c/o The Angels 76 Streets of … Continue reading
Billy Graham passed yesterday at the age of 99. With the support of his beloved wife, Ruth, he ministered as an evangelist to countless thousands all around the world. While he’d be the first to admit he wasn’t perfect, he … Continue reading