- Snapshots & Whatnot: Flowery Fall Colors
- 25 October: PAPA! PAPA! PAPA!
- Quickie Quote: Eternity’s Sunrise (& butterflies!)
- An October Day @ Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
- Wind, Waves and Light: Art in Motion
- 15 October: Saint Teresa of Ávila!!
- Quickie Quote: Soulfully Motivated LOVE!
- A Canadian Thanksgiving Blessing (slightly humorous!)
Read posts about…
- Follow Roses in the Rubble on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: comfort
Looking back there have been quite a few St. Patrick Day posts here @ Roses in the Rubble (St. Patrick’s Breastplate prayer, Nuns in the Fun, Irish blessings et all..) But today while looking around, an Irish poem was found … Continue reading
Today is March 8th… a date that will not be easily forgotten by this red head. Yes, it’s International Women’s Day, but more important to me — it’s the anniversary of my Papa’s passing two years ago on March 8, … Continue reading