- 25 October: PAPA! PAPA! PAPA!
- Quickie Quote: Eternity’s Sunrise (& butterflies!)
- An October Day @ Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
- Wind, Waves and Light: Art in Motion
- 15 October: Saint Teresa of Ávila!!
- Quickie Quote: Soulfully Motivated LOVE!
- A Canadian Thanksgiving Blessing (slightly humorous!)
- SPEAKING OUT: Voices of Love vs. Hate
Read posts about…
- Follow Roses in the Rubble on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: birds
Virginia caught these birdies birding around while on February ferry rides from Jamestown to Surry, VA (and back again.) These birdies look ready to take off (with morning energy.) These birdies look a bit tired at the end of the … Continue reading
Patience is never easy, especially for impatient redheads… …and perky warblers who don’t stay still for very long. “Patience is most perfect when it is less mixed up with anxiety and worry.” Padre Pio “Have patience with all things, but … Continue reading
“Fear is a reaction. Courage is a decision.” Winston Churchill Courage is not always an easy thing to decide. Sometimes we are comfortable plodding on, no need to rock our boats with scary things like change in our interior horizons. … Continue reading
Last week while waiting for the Jamestown Ferry to push off for Surry (day-tripping to Smithfield, VA, with my energizer uncle) these spunky seagulls tickled my funny bone. “From there to here, and here to there, funny things are everywhere.” … Continue reading