- 25 October: PAPA! PAPA! PAPA!
- Quickie Quote: Eternity’s Sunrise (& butterflies!)
- An October Day @ Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
- Wind, Waves and Light: Art in Motion
- 15 October: Saint Teresa of Ávila!!
- Quickie Quote: Soulfully Motivated LOVE!
- A Canadian Thanksgiving Blessing (slightly humorous!)
- SPEAKING OUT: Voices of Love vs. Hate
Read posts about…
- Follow Roses in the Rubble on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: loving God
Today we remember Saint Martha – Martha so busy in the kitchen while her sister, Mary, sits at the feet of Jesus. Later we encounter Martha and Mary as Jesus dines with them again in Bethany. Since this visit comes … Continue reading
Catchy phrase – ‘caught by a thought.’ Kinda appropriate for Roses in the Rubble regular visage since I like (& share!) quotes so much. And today, with the Gospel reading about Peter & John FISHING (& not catching anything, at … Continue reading
On this Monday of Holy Week, here’s a poignant prayer from Saint Francis Xavier: O God, I love Thee, I love Thee – Not out of hope of heaven for me Not fearing not to love and be In the … Continue reading
Today we spent quite a long time listening to the Scriptures – from the triumphant palm waving entry of Jesus into Jerusalem at the beginning of the service to the whole Passion account (Luke’s version) : the Last Supper, the … Continue reading
You know those verses about the greatest commandment: To love the Lord our God with all our hearts, souls & minds? The thing is, Jesus didn’t say much about WHERE we are to do all this. Methinks we’re meant to … Continue reading