- An October Day @ Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
- Wind, Waves and Light: Art in Motion
- 15 October: Saint Teresa of Ávila!!
- Quickie Quote: Soulfully Motivated LOVE!
- A Canadian Thanksgiving Blessing (slightly humorous!)
- SPEAKING OUT: Voices of Love vs. Hate
- Birthday Blues: Surprised by Joy!
- Snapshots and Whatnot: Staycation Grooves
Read posts about…
- Follow Roses in the Rubble on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: change
Virginia realizes that she shared this quote from favorite author Madeleine L’Engle in years past. Given current circumstances wherein many of us are unable to go to our places of worship, it seems even more relevant today… Photo credit: NASA, … Continue reading
“All men know the utility of useful things; but they do not know the utility of futility.” Chaung-Tzu Ever have one of those days? A few weeks ago, I had one. Early one morning when my brother took me across … Continue reading
I am so very jealous. Not a good thing to be, admittedly, but still in that green state of envy (as in, green with envy?) Yesterday my brother unexpectedly met Dr. Christine Darden, one of the NASA scientists from Margot … Continue reading