- Snapshots & Whatnot: Flowery Fall Colors
- 25 October: PAPA! PAPA! PAPA!
- Quickie Quote: Eternity’s Sunrise (& butterflies!)
- An October Day @ Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
- Wind, Waves and Light: Art in Motion
- 15 October: Saint Teresa of Ávila!!
- Quickie Quote: Soulfully Motivated LOVE!
- A Canadian Thanksgiving Blessing (slightly humorous!)
Read posts about…
- Follow Roses in the Rubble on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: church
Virginia realizes that she shared this quote from favorite author Madeleine L’Engle in years past. Given current circumstances wherein many of us are unable to go to our places of worship, it seems even more relevant today… Photo credit: NASA, … Continue reading
“If you believe Jesus it the Light of the World there are two kinds of songs you can write – you can write songs about the Light or about what you see by the Light.” T. Bone Burnett On Sunday … Continue reading
So, the last Sunday in Advent has come (& almost gone!) In Today’s Gospel we heard how John the Baptist leaped in Elizabeth’s womb when Mary came to visit. Fr. Sean challenged us this evening about how much ‘leaping’ we … Continue reading
“Give thanks to the LORD, For He is good, His mercy endures forever… This is the day the Lord has made; Let us Rejoice and be Glad…” (Psalm 118) grace, peace & Easter Joy* Virginia : ) (*today & … Continue reading
“The Lord is my light & my salvation whom shall i fear?…” (Ps. 27:1) grace, peace & dashes to the Easter Vigil(!) Virginia : )
i woke up this morning with a bad case of the Blahs(!) … it’s rainy, damp & overcast (a good day to hide under the covers & Not Get Up!) … but it’s Sunday … “Kai, Kai, KAI!!!” (very loud) … Continue reading
“Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything that is beautiful; for beauty is God’s handwriting – a wayside sacrament. Welcome it in every fair face, in every fair sky, in every fair flower, and thank God for it as a … Continue reading