- 25 October: PAPA! PAPA! PAPA!
- Quickie Quote: Eternity’s Sunrise (& butterflies!)
- An October Day @ Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
- Wind, Waves and Light: Art in Motion
- 15 October: Saint Teresa of Ávila!!
- Quickie Quote: Soulfully Motivated LOVE!
- A Canadian Thanksgiving Blessing (slightly humorous!)
- SPEAKING OUT: Voices of Love vs. Hate
Read posts about…
- Follow Roses in the Rubble on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: generosity
On this 6th day of Advent (and St. Nicholas Day in many parts of the globe) Virginia is contemplating gifts and giftedness… “The Giver of every good and perfect gift has called upon us to mimic His giving, by grace, … Continue reading
i know in the spirit of Lent we’re meant to give away stuff & focus on the challenges faced by others in our neighborhoods, towns, cities & around the globe… and i’m not exactly a Needy Person (there’s plenty to … Continue reading