- 25 October: PAPA! PAPA! PAPA!
- Quickie Quote: Eternity’s Sunrise (& butterflies!)
- An October Day @ Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
- Wind, Waves and Light: Art in Motion
- 15 October: Saint Teresa of Ávila!!
- Quickie Quote: Soulfully Motivated LOVE!
- A Canadian Thanksgiving Blessing (slightly humorous!)
- SPEAKING OUT: Voices of Love vs. Hate
Read posts about…
- Follow Roses in the Rubble on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
“I’m so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.” Lucy Maud Montgomery During our September staycation my brother Dwight and I plotted a visit to Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden to see the Wind, Waves and Light exhibit … Continue reading
“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.” ~ J. R. R. Tolkien On a sunny, windy day my brother Dwight and I zoomed up to visit the Wind, Waves and Light … Continue reading
Zooming out and about with my 80 year old energizer uncle (who still teaches as a full-time professor and is faculty advisor to 40+ students @ a college in Iowa) on Saturday we visited the Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden in … Continue reading