- 25 October: PAPA! PAPA! PAPA!
- Quickie Quote: Eternity’s Sunrise (& butterflies!)
- An October Day @ Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
- Wind, Waves and Light: Art in Motion
- 15 October: Saint Teresa of Ávila!!
- Quickie Quote: Soulfully Motivated LOVE!
- A Canadian Thanksgiving Blessing (slightly humorous!)
- SPEAKING OUT: Voices of Love vs. Hate
Read posts about…
- Follow Roses in the Rubble on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Maria Shriver
“There comes a time in all of our lives when it’s time to take stock of what was, what is, and what can be. Don’t hold on to stuff that prevents you from becoming who you can be.” Maria Shriver … Continue reading
Last month students here at the College of William & Mary graduated & this week many Williamsburg seniors will graduate from high school. Right now these young people are headed out into the Real World (or enjoying a break before … Continue reading