- Quickie Quote: Eternity’s Sunrise (& butterflies!)
- An October Day @ Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
- Wind, Waves and Light: Art in Motion
- 15 October: Saint Teresa of Ávila!!
- Quickie Quote: Soulfully Motivated LOVE!
- A Canadian Thanksgiving Blessing (slightly humorous!)
- SPEAKING OUT: Voices of Love vs. Hate
- Birthday Blues: Surprised by Joy!
Read posts about…
- Follow Roses in the Rubble on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Padre Pio
“At once Jesus reached out his hand and caught him, saying, “You of little faith! What made you lose your nerve like that?” (Matthew 14:31) “O daughter of little faith, I also repeat with the divine Master, why are you … Continue reading
“Take heart…even though you are not free from interior suffering… may love mitigate your suffering… Be courageous, my daughter. There are both spiritual and bodily rose bushes. In the latter the thorns are constantly present and the roses wither, but … Continue reading