- An October Day @ Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
- Wind, Waves and Light: Art in Motion
- 15 October: Saint Teresa of Ávila!!
- Quickie Quote: Soulfully Motivated LOVE!
- A Canadian Thanksgiving Blessing (slightly humorous!)
- SPEAKING OUT: Voices of Love vs. Hate
- Birthday Blues: Surprised by Joy!
- Snapshots and Whatnot: Staycation Grooves
Read posts about…
- Follow Roses in the Rubble on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Papa
Finding roses after the ‘rubble’ of Papa’s hospital stay has been real easy with these new ‘BED-SKI-boots’ – he is so excited(!) & we are so excited(!) & grateful to Kathy – the Physical Therapist at the Hospital- who … Continue reading
We are celebrating the Gift of Life around here after going through the recent rubble of medical emergencies & hospital stays for my bed-fast quadriplegic Papa. Each day we thank God for the Gift of Life, but this week our … Continue reading