- 25 October: PAPA! PAPA! PAPA!
- Quickie Quote: Eternity’s Sunrise (& butterflies!)
- An October Day @ Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
- Wind, Waves and Light: Art in Motion
- 15 October: Saint Teresa of Ávila!!
- Quickie Quote: Soulfully Motivated LOVE!
- A Canadian Thanksgiving Blessing (slightly humorous!)
- SPEAKING OUT: Voices of Love vs. Hate
Read posts about…
- Follow Roses in the Rubble on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Philippians 4:4
Dr. Peter Kreeft gave an amazing talk last night @ William & Mary to a packed auditorium, literally overflowing with students sitting on the floor, in the aisles, standing along the walls. How cool is that? On a Friday night? … Continue reading
My brother Dwight is off today (his birthday is tomorrow) so we’re getting ready to gad about town in celebratory activities. Today’s quick thoughts revolve around the concept of rejoicing. We’re so grateful for the gift of his life – … Continue reading