- Bubble Baths (of God’s Love!)
- Snapshots & Whatnot: Contemplative Beauty
- Snapshots & Whatnot: foggy-time clarity
- Life is Difficult (a poem by Virginia : )
- #LOVEVA : VIRGINIA IS FOR LOVERS!
- #AllSouls: Legacies of Love (and Hope!)
- “Happily Ever After” @ Halloween?
- HOCKING HILLS: TREES! TREES! (& MANIFOLD MAJESTY)
Read posts about…
- Follow Roses in the Rubble on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: self betrayal
Today here’s a reflective (& thought provoking) quote from one of my favorite spiritual writers, Sister Macrina Wiederkehr… “…one of you will betray Me.” John 13:21 “…Betrayal is heart-wrenching. The very word, betrayal, suggests that there was once understanding, love … Continue reading