- 25 October: PAPA! PAPA! PAPA!
- Quickie Quote: Eternity’s Sunrise (& butterflies!)
- An October Day @ Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
- Wind, Waves and Light: Art in Motion
- 15 October: Saint Teresa of Ávila!!
- Quickie Quote: Soulfully Motivated LOVE!
- A Canadian Thanksgiving Blessing (slightly humorous!)
- SPEAKING OUT: Voices of Love vs. Hate
Read posts about…
- Follow Roses in the Rubble on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Sr. Macrina Wiederkehr
Since the last few posts covered lighting candles & dazzling Light, i read this quote today & found it relevant for our Lenten journeys… “I’ve seen too many stars to let the darkness overwhelm me.” Sr. Macrina Wiederkehr We’ve all … Continue reading
Advent is all about Light in the darkness… there’s the famous proverb that it’s better to light a candle than to curse the darkness. As we see all the beautiful lights decorating homes & streets & churches & stores (& … Continue reading
Today here’s a reflective (& thought provoking) quote from one of my favorite spiritual writers, Sister Macrina Wiederkehr… “…one of you will betray Me.” John 13:21 “…Betrayal is heart-wrenching. The very word, betrayal, suggests that there was once understanding, love … Continue reading