- An October Day @ Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
- Wind, Waves and Light: Art in Motion
- 15 October: Saint Teresa of Ávila!!
- Quickie Quote: Soulfully Motivated LOVE!
- A Canadian Thanksgiving Blessing (slightly humorous!)
- SPEAKING OUT: Voices of Love vs. Hate
- Birthday Blues: Surprised by Joy!
- Snapshots and Whatnot: Staycation Grooves
Read posts about…
- Follow Roses in the Rubble on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Space
Today’s t-shirt tour takes us to Wallops Island, located just across from Chincoteague Island on the Eastern Shore of Virginia (the state.) A few years ago my brother and I spent a fabulous week in Chincoteague viewing wildlife and watching … Continue reading
After a month of not seeing one movie in the theater, it’s been a bonanza two-movie week. Last Tuesday night (our local Regal Theater hosts 1/2 price movies on Tuesdays) my brother and I saw “First Man” about Neil Armstrong’s … Continue reading
As this Friday of Lent winds to a close, here’s a challenge from one of my favorite authors for our hearts to contemplate. Photo credit: NASA, ESA, Hubble 20th Anniversary Team “If we look at the makeup of the word … Continue reading