- An October Day @ Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
- Wind, Waves and Light: Art in Motion
- 15 October: Saint Teresa of Ávila!!
- Quickie Quote: Soulfully Motivated LOVE!
- A Canadian Thanksgiving Blessing (slightly humorous!)
- SPEAKING OUT: Voices of Love vs. Hate
- Birthday Blues: Surprised by Joy!
- Snapshots and Whatnot: Staycation Grooves
Read posts about…
- Follow Roses in the Rubble on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: holiday music
I have never had a Pink Martini, but it sure sounds fun… & 60’s-ish. And how exactly does a Pink Martini relate to Advent? to Christmas? Well, there’s this awesomely amazing music group called PINK MARTINI. And guess what? they … Continue reading