- (a little quickie) Pumpkin Spice Humor
- YOU JUST GO ON (Virginia’s thoughts about it…)
- Facing Change: A Flowery Perspective
- 05 September: Saint Mother Teresa of Calcutta
- Snapshot & Whatnot: Art! ART! Art! ART!
- No “birding” around: Be Yourself!
- Prickly Pear Poetry
- Snapshots & Whatnot: Going with the Flow
Read posts about…
- Follow Roses in the Rubble on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Christmas music
Sunday whilst down with flu blues, I became a Hallmark Christmas movie slug. Both Hallmark channels have been playing non-stop Christmas movies since, geez, end of October? Seems like a long time, since I normally record several series on Hallmark … Continue reading
This morning while listening to The Blind Boys of Alabama’s Talking Christmas compilation, the lyrics to their song “No Room in the Inn” jumped me. When Joseph brought Mary to Bethlehem, there was ‘no room in the Inn, only a … Continue reading
I have never had a Pink Martini, but it sure sounds fun… & 60’s-ish. And how exactly does a Pink Martini relate to Advent? to Christmas? Well, there’s this awesomely amazing music group called PINK MARTINI. And guess what? they … Continue reading
Last year Carol, a good buddy in the UK, posted on FB that “A Christmas Cornucopia” topped her December birthday ‘wish & received list.’ As a huge groupie of Annie Lennox FOREVER (from the Eurythmics to her every Album/Tape/CD/mp3 since!), … Continue reading