- An October Day @ Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
- Wind, Waves and Light: Art in Motion
- 15 October: Saint Teresa of Ávila!!
- Quickie Quote: Soulfully Motivated LOVE!
- A Canadian Thanksgiving Blessing (slightly humorous!)
- SPEAKING OUT: Voices of Love vs. Hate
- Birthday Blues: Surprised by Joy!
- Snapshots and Whatnot: Staycation Grooves
Read posts about…
- Follow Roses in the Rubble on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: 1980s music
I don’t know about you, but cold weather makes me cold. Really cold weather makes me really cold. Like this cardinal, I want to take flight – but under warm blankets (wake me up in the spring!) “Spring will come … Continue reading
Sunday whilst down with flu blues, I became a Hallmark Christmas movie slug. Both Hallmark channels have been playing non-stop Christmas movies since, geez, end of October? Seems like a long time, since I normally record several series on Hallmark … Continue reading
Last week John Scalzi posted a Crowded House song on his Whatever blog that reminded me of multiple Split Enz albums stashed in storage the past 20+ years. I’d been meaning to unearth my hibernating collection, so launched operation album … Continue reading