- 25 October: PAPA! PAPA! PAPA!
- Quickie Quote: Eternity’s Sunrise (& butterflies!)
- An October Day @ Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
- Wind, Waves and Light: Art in Motion
- 15 October: Saint Teresa of Ávila!!
- Quickie Quote: Soulfully Motivated LOVE!
- A Canadian Thanksgiving Blessing (slightly humorous!)
- SPEAKING OUT: Voices of Love vs. Hate
Read posts about…
- Follow Roses in the Rubble on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Icons
Visiting Saint Catherine’s Monastery at the base of Mount Sinai in Egypt years ago, I encountered the icon of Jesus the Teacher, also called the Christ Pantocrater. One of the oldest icons in the world, the image on that ancient … Continue reading →