- 25 October: PAPA! PAPA! PAPA!
- Quickie Quote: Eternity’s Sunrise (& butterflies!)
- An October Day @ Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
- Wind, Waves and Light: Art in Motion
- 15 October: Saint Teresa of Ávila!!
- Quickie Quote: Soulfully Motivated LOVE!
- A Canadian Thanksgiving Blessing (slightly humorous!)
- SPEAKING OUT: Voices of Love vs. Hate
Read posts about…
- Follow Roses in the Rubble on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Refugees
Yesterday (20 June) World Refugee Day 2018 came (& went), but the issues facing refugees are not something to contemplate just one day of the year. Imagine if conflict evicted your family (& you) from your home. Where no place … Continue reading
After catching the trailer for “All Saints” before Valerian awhile back (a great flick BTW), I made a beeline to see this movie tonight. A closing church, refugees, drama and… John Corbett in the main role as Rev. Michael Spurlock, … Continue reading
20 June is World Refugee Day. There are over 65 million refugees and internally displaced people around the world today. Imagine if you had minutes to leave your home fleeing violence and bombs – what would you take with you? … Continue reading
Today the world recognizes the challenges faced by the 43.7 million people displaced from their homes by disasters & conflicts & traumatizing violence… World Refugee Day comes once a year, but the refugees and internally displaced persons have often spent … Continue reading
That’s right – GEORGIA. Refugees relocated from all corners of the globe to Clarkston, Georgia. For my international buddies, Georgia is located in our American SOUTH… folks tend to be set in their ways, so an influx of resettled refugees … Continue reading