- An October Day @ Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
- Wind, Waves and Light: Art in Motion
- 15 October: Saint Teresa of Ávila!!
- Quickie Quote: Soulfully Motivated LOVE!
- A Canadian Thanksgiving Blessing (slightly humorous!)
- SPEAKING OUT: Voices of Love vs. Hate
- Birthday Blues: Surprised by Joy!
- Snapshots and Whatnot: Staycation Grooves
Read posts about…
- Follow Roses in the Rubble on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Teatime
Our world is filled with whacked out challenges, so what to do? Take a timeout today with Virginia for a little calm and lots of fantabulous tea. For tea groupies like Virginia, tea is something to be enjoyed whether sitting … Continue reading
Yesterday was the memorial of my precious Mama’s passing. Oh, how I miss her! Mama, enjoying tea + treat I sent this pic out to my siblings yesterday after finding it in the recesses of my iPhone. Mama always enjoyed … Continue reading