- Bubble Baths (of God’s Love!)
- Snapshots & Whatnot: Contemplative Beauty
- Snapshots & Whatnot: foggy-time clarity
- Life is Difficult (a poem by Virginia : )
- #LOVEVA : VIRGINIA IS FOR LOVERS!
- #AllSouls: Legacies of Love (and Hope!)
- “Happily Ever After” @ Halloween?
- HOCKING HILLS: TREES! TREES! (& MANIFOLD MAJESTY)
Read posts about…
- Follow Roses in the Rubble on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: SNAPSHOTS & WHATNOTS
“A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water.” Eleanor Roosevelt My sister sent a special card this week with this quote on it. As an avid tea drinker, … Continue reading
Sometimes everything seems dark around us. When events of reckless hate like what took place in Boston last week darken the skies, it might be easy to see everything as dark.. My heart goes out to the people of Boston … Continue reading
Yes, I realize that it’s actually Thursday & that World Malaria Day was last week, but this disease is so very serious it should be highlighted often. (A note from Virginia: my blogging schedule last week was upside-downed by health … Continue reading
photos taken while traipsing around the Canadian side of Niagara Falls – there’s a beautiful center with LOTS of gorgeous butterflies (LOTS & LOTS!) If you’re ever around there, give them a look-see! Gorgeous (!) Gorgeous (!) Gorgeous (as a … Continue reading