- An October Day @ Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
- Wind, Waves and Light: Art in Motion
- 15 October: Saint Teresa of Ávila!!
- Quickie Quote: Soulfully Motivated LOVE!
- A Canadian Thanksgiving Blessing (slightly humorous!)
- SPEAKING OUT: Voices of Love vs. Hate
- Birthday Blues: Surprised by Joy!
- Snapshots and Whatnot: Staycation Grooves
Read posts about…
- Follow Roses in the Rubble on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: SNAPSHOTS & WHATNOTS
“A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water.” Eleanor Roosevelt My sister sent a special card this week with this quote on it. As an avid tea drinker, … Continue reading
Sometimes everything seems dark around us. When events of reckless hate like what took place in Boston last week darken the skies, it might be easy to see everything as dark.. My heart goes out to the people of Boston … Continue reading
Yes, I realize that it’s actually Thursday & that World Malaria Day was last week, but this disease is so very serious it should be highlighted often. (A note from Virginia: my blogging schedule last week was upside-downed by health … Continue reading
photos taken while traipsing around the Canadian side of Niagara Falls – there’s a beautiful center with LOTS of gorgeous butterflies (LOTS & LOTS!) If you’re ever around there, give them a look-see! Gorgeous (!) Gorgeous (!) Gorgeous (as a … Continue reading