- Bubble Baths (of God’s Love!)
- Snapshots & Whatnot: Contemplative Beauty
- Snapshots & Whatnot: foggy-time clarity
- Life is Difficult (a poem by Virginia : )
- #LOVEVA : VIRGINIA IS FOR LOVERS!
- #AllSouls: Legacies of Love (and Hope!)
- “Happily Ever After” @ Halloween?
- HOCKING HILLS: TREES! TREES! (& MANIFOLD MAJESTY)
Read posts about…
- Follow Roses in the Rubble on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Tanzania
SNAPSHOTS: Today we’re taking a pictorial safari in Africa… Pretty pink flamingos in Ngorongoro Crater, Tanzania Meandering elephant in Samburu National Reserve, Kenya “Habari?” (How are things?) Ostrich in Kenya A pride of lions (parked in front of our land … Continue reading
THE SNAPSHOTS: windy weather @ Gros Morne National Park, Newfoundland tide coming in @ Pemba Island (Tanzania) …& WHATNOT Here’s a quote for our minds to munch on after this week of terror, bombs & general craziness around the globe … Continue reading
“Life is not the way it’s supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.” Virginia Satir grace, peace & creative coping Virginia : ) Photo: Morogoro, Tanzania
Once again, it’s Wednesday photographs (on Thursday)… plus a quote from St. Augustine to contemplate as you zoom about beach holidays & mountain get-a-ways (escaping the heat, which today, thankfully is a Bit Cooler than our 100+ temps of last … Continue reading
Yes, I realize that it’s actually Thursday & that World Malaria Day was last week, but this disease is so very serious it should be highlighted often. (A note from Virginia: my blogging schedule last week was upside-downed by health … Continue reading