- An October Day @ Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
- Wind, Waves and Light: Art in Motion
- 15 October: Saint Teresa of Ávila!!
- Quickie Quote: Soulfully Motivated LOVE!
- A Canadian Thanksgiving Blessing (slightly humorous!)
- SPEAKING OUT: Voices of Love vs. Hate
- Birthday Blues: Surprised by Joy!
- Snapshots and Whatnot: Staycation Grooves
Read posts about…
- Follow Roses in the Rubble on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: medicine
Alas, this week has been Quite Busy for Virginia the Blogger… busy as in a ‘not very good’ way… busy as in SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK. No, Virginia is not sick of stuff, but she has been SICK … Continue reading
Yes, I realize that it’s actually Thursday & that World Malaria Day was last week, but this disease is so very serious it should be highlighted often. (A note from Virginia: my blogging schedule last week was upside-downed by health … Continue reading